Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

In which Frank goes undercover for awhile

After due deliberation I have decided to make my "Frank" blog private. Why? Because I've been writing a book called "The Blogeologist". It is several chapters ahead of where Frank is left off at right now, and is in more of a book format. Since I'm writing it as a book I don't want to give it all away to the general public, just in case I ever get it published.(And for copyright protection etc...)

If you would like to continue reading it I will add you to the "allowed readers" list, leave a comment or email me letting me know. This way it will not show up in google searches and I will be able to focus on the book aspect of it - not so much of a "blog episode" format. And this way when the story gets more bizarre I won't have as big of a censor group, just a couple of disbelieving critics :) Ahem, think here, ATLANTIS. My family are already shaking their heads....But I can't help myself, Frank and Art have sort of taken things into their own incapable hands and headed off who knows where. I wouldn't be surprised if they; end up in South America on a Super Network Grid resembling Mayan architecture but really being much more modern in date, finding the nodes, traversing the edges, and disappearing into a hidden city called Atlantis - but since its not an island dear readers don't confuse it with the actual lost city - finding a colony of "under the basket" Christians who need new vision for victorious dominion, and evading flitter mice at the same time; one of these days. Phew! Can you tell I've been doing geometry? And studying the Explorers of South America, and reading church history books roughly 30 sq. inches in total volume. I think the title for the second book is going to be "The Atlantian".

SO, after giving away the key points of my plot, I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on when Frank became "restricted access" to the public. He and Art are still very much alive and kicking, just going undercover for now.

No comments: